Vac Truck Operator
Culy Contracting LLC is a local, family owned and operated construction company that specializes in utilities and vac truck operations. You will have access to a career with a growing organization. We offer a full suite of benefits. If you’d like to be a part of something bigger than just having a job, please apply.
We are looking for a Vac Truck Operator. We run the large vac trucks that require a Class A or B CDL with Tanker Endorsement. This job is in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Exposing utilities for design and excavation purposes
- Travelling to an assigned work site to perform vacuum excavation
- Using hydro excavation, potholing, key holing and air vac techniques
- Work outdoors in all types of weather
- Perform vacuum excavation activities near utilities
Vacuum excavation involves soil extraction through vacuum when using pressurized water. You will perform various vacuum excavation activities near utilities.
- Valid insurable drivers’ license (clean MVR for the past three years)
- Class A or B CDL required with Tanker Endorsement – No Restrictions
- At least 1-2 years of previous related experience
- Pass a drug test and background check
- Our customer requires proof of COVID vaccination
Culy Contracting LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Culy Contracting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.