The Accountant position is responsible for the management and reporting of financial operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Oversee the issuance of financial statements and management reports
- Manage all general ledger activity
- Manage cash position and bank reconciliations
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and year-end close process
- Oversee all regular accounting functions such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll
- Act as the point of contact for external auditors and accounting firm
- Maintain accounting policies and procedures to enhance the general ledger operations, internal controls, and GAAP compliance
- Work closely with other departments within the organization on all financial matters providing guidance and assistance, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in business from an accredited college or university
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- GAAP knowledge
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Minimum of 2 years of corporate accounting experience
- Foundation Software experience a plus
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Retirement Program
HEAVY-DUTY TRUCK MECHANIC
Culy Contracting LLC is a local, family owned and operated construction company that specializes in utilities and vac truck operations. You will have access to a career with a growing organization. If you’d like to be a part of something bigger than just having a job, please apply.
This is a full time Heavy-Duty Truck Mechanic’s position working on heavy-duty trucks, dump trucks, vac trucks, semis, trailers, service trucks, tool trucks pickup trucks and small tools.
Great pay and great benefits: 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, and paid holidays.
Please go to our Careers tab to submit an application for either position.